We have exciting news. After 30+ years of serving Washington firms as the Washington Procurement Technical Assistance Center, PTAC, the program has transitioned to a new name: Washington APEX Accelerator. We still continue to provide the same quality one-on-one advising services and training to businesses seeking to succeed in the public sector marketplaces. Our team of 15 advisors across the state help businesses of all sizes succeed in selling to federal, state, and local government agencies as well as prime contractors. Every year, firms working with Washington APEX Accelerator win over $300 million in contracts and subcontracts.
Why the Change?
Recently, Congress elevated our program within the US Department of Defense to the Office of Small Business Programs. The leadership is eager to enhance support and visibility of the program. Washington APEX Accelerator is part of a nationwide network of programs that focus on building a strong, sustainable, and resilient supply chain by assisting a wide range of businesses that pursue and perform under contracts with DoD, other federal agencies, state and local governments and government prime contractors.
About the Brand & Your Next Steps
As a partner to the program, you may have us listed on your website or have our logo on file. We appreciate your continued support and referrals to our program. To assist us with the transition, please:
- Replace any references of Washington PTAC with Washington APEX Accelerator. Note that APEX should be in all capital letters (it’s not an acronym, however. It’s a destination!)
- Delete any Washington PTAC logos and replace with the new Washington APEX Accelerator logo available here: https://washingtonapex.org/agencies-prime-contractors/
- Website: www.washingtonapex.org
- The best email for referrals is: email@example.com
- Social Media: @WashingtonAPEX
If you need anything else from us of have any questions, please reach out. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to having an even greater impact on Washington’s businesses in the future.