Become A Client
Why become a Client?
APEX Accelerators, formerly Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC), nationwide offer no cost assistance to businesses who wish to navigate government contracting. Our services include one on one advising, access to our Bid Match program and registration to events and workshops.
Some of the benefits you receive as a client:
- Individual one on one counseling sessions with an experienced government contracting advisors
- Access to an expanded Library of Documents that includes Capability Statement templates, RFP Response Checklists, and much more
- Your own account where you can manage your events and resources
- Early bird registration to events
- Marketing assistance
- Proposal review services
- Much more!
These services require registration so we can properly assist you in navigating the contracting processes. You can learn more about these requirements in our Client Portal.
Why do I have to register?
Nationwide, the APEX Accelerators are funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense. www.apexaccelerators.us
We are able to offer our services free to small business owners as long as we are able to record and document our assistance.
Not sure if Washington APEX Accelerator is right for you?
Contact us to speak with a counselor about your needs.
- Clallam and Jefferson counties – North Olympic Peninsula APEX Accelerator
Native-owned Businesses including ANC, NHO and Tribal owned
If you don’t have a WA location, contact your local APEX Accelerator