You will learn:
- How does the Service Contract Act (SCA) or Davis Bacon Act (DBA) apply to me?
- When do I need to pay attention to the labor acts?
- How to read a Wage Determination
- How a Wage Determination applies to you
- Your responsibility to pay the correct wage rates
Join us as we take you through the DoL’s Wage Determinations. You’ll get an opportunity to ask your detailed questions about wage determinations. Your instructor for this class is Terry Homburg, a retired federal Contracting Officer with 29 years of experience. He shares real life examples of what works and what does not work in government contracting.
Format: Prerecorded Session
Wage Determination – Service Contract Act or Davis Bacon Act (ON DEMAND): register to access recording and slides
This training is intended for small businesses who are pre-award and with federal construction projects which exceed $2,000 or for service contracts that exceed $2,500. Topics are relevant to Federal Government – all departments. The session focus is Requirements.