The US Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District is seeking sources to provide personnel, materials, supplies, equipment, transportation, supervision and other items and services for the following: Lower Granite/Clarkston HMUs.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this project is 712190 Nature Parks and Other Similar Institutions and the associated small business size standard is $19.500,000.
The Clarkston Natural Resources Management (NRM) team is responsible for HMUs upriver from and including Lyon’s Ferry on the west bank of the Palouse River.
The geographic range of items under this Performance Work Statement encompasses approximately 100 river miles and 18,000 acres of land.
Work shall include, but is not limited to, the following major elements:
- Planting and irrigating wildlife food plots
- Establishing and maintaining shrub and tree plots
- Removing invasive tree species such as Tree-of-Heaven and Russian Olive
- Removing invasive Himalayan blackberry and false Indigo shrubs
- Installing new information kiosks
- Placement of boulders for parking areas and trail boundaries
- Removal of waterfowl hunting blinds
- Fence repair/maintenance
- Cleaning vault toilets
- Removing and disposing of litter
- Erecting and maintaining goose nesting tubs, brush pile structures, and gallinaceous guzzlers
- Chemical and biological control of invasive and noxious weeds
- Use of Geographical Information Systems to document weed and pest control activities
- Operation and maintenance of irrigation systems
- Custom mowing/swathing and agricultural bailing
Original SAM.GOV post.
Point of contact:
James R. Glynn
Deputy, Small Business Programs
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
Walla Walla District (CENWW-SB) (DoDAAC W912EF)
Office phone: 509.527.7434