This week, the home-grown tomatoes are coming out in full force. It’s one of my favorite foods of the year. Hope you are also enjoying some late summer bounty. And don’t miss Matt Moriarty next week at the 2020 ICBS Show on August 18 providing 2020 GovCon Legal Updates.
There were other federal contracting updates just this week, such as the ban on certain Chinese products going into effect (which we discussed here), as well as some uncertainty for federal contractors due to recent executive branch announcements.
- Air Force considers ‘hybrid model’ for bug bounties on classified systems. [fedscoop]
- Air Force moving Project Maven into Advanced Battle Management System portfolio. [fedscoop]
- Uncertainty all around for federal contractors. [federalnewsnetwork]
- Reps. Hurd, Kelly push to boost U.S. AI research and development. [fedscoop]
- Ban on Chinese products starts today despite confusion over acquisition rule. [federalnewsnetwork]
- GAO tracking size, scope of federal pandemic contracts. [federalnewsnetwork]
- DLA helps small businesses support military, nation during pandemic. [dvidshub.net]
Syndicated from SmallGovCon