Kiewit is assembling a team to respond to the Request for Proposals issued by the University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC) to deliver the Radiation/Oncology Vault C Equipment Replacement Project. We are actively seeking to engage local, small, and diverse firms interested in subcontractor and supplier opportunities on the Project (upon award).
The project is a part of the UWMC Critical Care Roster – A and consists of an Upgrade of Radiation Oncology Vault C; Minor modifications to Vault B, and Remodel of an adjacent changing area in the UWMC Montlake Pacific Tower. Kiewit is included on the shortlist of contractors able to bid this pursuit.
The Project involves:
- Replacement of Owner-furnished equipment in the vault and associated control room;
- Removal of the existing linear accelerator and replacement with a new Varian model and controls;
- Removal and replacement of the existing vault door, finishes and casework; and
- Minor casework and flooring modifications to Vault B and an interior remodel of the adjacent changing room space.
The scope of the work is approximately 2,000 SF and includes structural, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, lead shielding upgrade, interior architectural modifications, and new interior finishes. (The Owner’s vendor will supply and install the new equipment).
KIEWIT IS CURRENTLY SOLICITING BIDS FROM FIRMS INTERESTED IN
SUBCONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES ON THE PROJECT.
Anticipated contract opportunities include (but are not limited to):
BIDS DUE TO KIEWIT JANUARY 15, 2024 BY 4PM PST
Kiewit’s bid is due to UWMC on January 18, 2024. Subcontractor bids received by Kiewit by 3pm PST on January 15, 2024 will be considered for inclusion with Kiewit’s proposal submittal. (Bids received after that date will be considered upon contract award to Kiewit).
Subcontractors and Material Suppliers, especially including Business Equity Enterprises (BEE),
irrespective of gross revenues, including those that are self-designated and those that are
certified (or eligible for certification) by The Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE), are welcomed and encouraged to submit bids.
Kiewit is utilizing BuildingConnected for vendor communications regarding plans/specs/addenda distribution.
TO ACCESS BID PACKAGE INFORMATION:
- Complete our Subcontractor Questionnaire to help us understand your bidding interests. (Please indicate the scopes of work you are interested in bidding!)
- Create an account with BuildingConnected at: app.buildingconnected.com/create-account
- Need help? Visit: buildingconnected.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Access bid documents on Building Connected at:
Name: Bryan Hawks
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiewit Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.