Interested in providing goods and services for the Department of Corrections Correctional Industries?
Join representatives from Washington State Department of Corrections for this Industry Day focused on subcontracting and supplier opportunities with Correctional Industries (CI).
CI is a mandatory supplier of Furniture, Mattresses and Linens, Safety Products, Optical, Janitorial Supplies, Career Apparel and Undergarmets.
CI is committed to maintain and expand work training programs which develop marketable job skills, instill and promote positive work ethics, and reduce the tax burden of corrections.
What we purchase:
- Apparel (work wear, sportswear, outerwear, underwear, uniforms, hats, bags, accessories)
- Eyewear (frames, single vision lenses, accessories)
- Furniture components (Sheet and tube steel, lumber, laminate, fabric, foam, stains, adhesives)
- Janitorial supplies (cleaners, sanitizers, mops)
- Kitchen/food service equipment and supplies
- Office supplies (paper, clips, rubber bands, staples)
- Safety supplies (gloves, masks, vests, first aid kits)
- Shipping supplies (boxes, bags, shrink wrap, tape)
- Printing and engraving services
- Transportation (hardware, tools, propane)