STATE OF WASHINGTON
OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
NOTICE OF BID OPPORTUNITY
WA YOUTH SAFETY & WELLBEING TIPLINE
RFP NO. #22-06
COMPETITIVE SOLICITATION POSTING: November 8th, 2022
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BIDS: January 20th, 2023 at 5:00 PM PST
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments to the solicitation, which could disadvantage your bid.
WEBS Reference No. 49075
Contract location: Statewide
Contract description: In 2019, the Legislature tasked the AGO to convene stakeholders and explore the possibility of creating a statewide youth safety and well-being tipline in WA. This group conducted research and met with other states to learn more, and made recommendations on creating a tipline in WA. They delivered a report to the legislature in 2020, which included recommendations that:
- The AGO develop and run the program to receive tips through a mobile application, voice calling, text messaging, postal mail, and the program website;
- The program should be made available for all youth in WA ages 0-25, 24-hours a day, seven days a week;
- The program must collaborate with relevant service providers to provide a connection to intervention services (behavioral health, schools, post-secondary institutions); and
- Youth perspectives should be sought and elevated through the planning and implementation of the program.
In the 2021 legislative session, language was added to the AGO’s budget proviso directing the office to develop a youth safety and well-being tipline program. The AGO intends to contract with one or more Contractors to develop and maintain the AGO’s Youth Safety Tipline Technology and Dashboard Solution and Tipline Call Center. Bidders have the option to submit a response to all or a part of this RFP and may submit a bid for either the Technology and Dashboard Solution, Call Center or both.
Commodity Codes: 208-57 Law Enforcement Software, 952-95 Youth Care Services, 915-20 Call Center Services, 915-49 High Volume, Telephone Call Answering Services (See 915-05 for Low Volume Services), 920-64 System Implementation and Engineering Services and 915-96 Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services.
- Executive Order #18-03
- Washington Small Business
- Certified Veteran-Owned Business
Solicitation documents: Solicitation documents and bid instructions are available in WEBS: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/.
Question-and-answer period: November 9th, 2022 – December 22nd, 2022. Submit questions or concerns about this solicitation in writing to the Procurement Coordinator: Sydney Wright at Contracts@atg.wa.gov