Department of Social Health Services has an upcoming opportunity. We are looking for anti-ligature TV and DVD enclosures.
Here is a sample of some specifications of what the Department of Social and Health Services is looking for:
- Suicide Resistant TV Enclosure for screens 47″ to 55″, 56″ to 65”.
- Each unit comprises:
- Internal VESA TV mount (up to 400 x 400)
- Cable access in rear
- 2 high security door locks
- Concealed quick release door hinges
- Thermostatic cooling system
- 3/8″ thick viewing window
- Customer powder coated RAL 9016 Traffic White
- 3-year warranty on enclosure, 1 year on electronics
If you are interested in submitting a proposal for this opportunity with DSHS, you will be required to be registered in Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS).
When registering in WEBS, you will need to select all applicable commodities. If interested in the anti-ligature TV and DVD enclosures opportunity, please include any or all commodities listed below.
- 840-27 – Carts and Stands, Television
- 998-28 – Communication Equipment, Sale of Surplus and Obsolete Items
- 840-34 – Editing, Tilting, and Special Effects Systems, Accessories, and Parts
- 840-38 – Monitors, Television
Please direct any questions to Heemadri Koirala, the procurement coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information and resources.
Doing Business with the state of Washington this link provides information on how to do business with the state of Washington. It includes how vendors can register in WEBS and receive notifications of future procurement opportunities.
Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) a resource that assists the business community with all aspects of selling their products/services to state government including help with navigating the State’s solicitation process.