Turner’s commitment to diversity and inclusion began in 1969, by offering a Construction Management training program across the country. Current events have given us more reasons to stay committed to expanding our community’s social, economic, and educational growth. We continue the drive to go beyond the “bricks and mortar” with The Turner School of Construction Management training
program. The program offers designed and enhanced technical business and administration skills to aid our Underrepresented Business Enterprises (UBE), not just to startup but to sustain through the storm of our economic fluctuations.
Turner’s School of Construction Management (TSCM) is a 5-week program that expands opportunities for growing businesses. Each course is taught by Turner staff and select industry partners. The program has helped participants enhance business acumen, build networks, and form long-term business relationships. We provide our community with the education and tools to work successfully within the industry by introducing a series of lectures in Procurement, Estimating, Operations, Contracts, Accounting, and other construction areas beneficial to a company’s quality and growth.
Participants are issued a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
THE TSCM ADVANTAGE
Attending the Turner School of Construction Management provides an opportunity to:
- Learn how to do business with larger GC’s and Construction Managers
- Develop a relationship with partners of the Turner School of Construction Management
- Meet other Small, Disadvantaged, Minority-Owned, Woman-Owned, and Veteran-Owned Businesses with similar experiences
- Enhance your managerial, technical, and administrative expertise
- Learn how to make your company more visible to larger GC’s and be more competitive for winning subcontract bids
- Gain access to Turner’s Online University for additional training (graduates only – must attend eight of the nine sessions)
5-WEEK, 9-COURSE PROGRAM
MEETS EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 6 – OCTOBER 6
FROM 4:30 – 7:30 PM
1200 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
2nd Floor, East & West Conference Rooms
- Currently in business for at least three years
- Construction-oriented firms only
- Must be a Small, Disadvantaged, Minority-Owned, Woman-Owned, or Veteran-Owned Business that is certified or currently seeking certification
- Must commit to attending the program in its entirety
For more information, please contact Roe Pulalasi-Gonzales at email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08/03/2022