NOTICE OF BID OPPORTUNITY
Competitive Solicitation TASTE-22-23
TASTE-22-23 Washington Wine Commission
COMPETITIVE SOLICITATION POSTING: March 16, 2022
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BIDS: April 27, 2022
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS).
Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments to the solicitation, which could disadvantage your bid.
Contract location: Statewide
Contract description: The Washington Wine Commission is issuing this Competitive Solicitation pursuant to RCW 39.26. Pursuant to this Competitive Solicitation, The Washington Wine Commission is seeking a qualified partner to be the exclusive licensee of the Taste Washington festival. The Licensee will own, market, and produce the festival in partnership with the Washington Wine Commission.
- 915-23 – Conference Coordinating and Planning Services;
- 977-35 – Entertainment and Hospitality Equipment Rental or Lease;
- 962-34 – Event Planning Services;
- 962-132 – Hospitality Services (incl. Wine and Cheese Events);
- 962-60 – Party, Holiday, and Event Decorating Services.
- Washington small businesses (50 points)
- Veteran-owned businesses (25 points)
- Executive Order 18-03 (25 points)
Solicitation documents: Solicitation documents, contacts and bid instructions are available in WEBS: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/.
Question-and-answer period: March 16- April 19, 2022, Submit questions or concerns about this solicitation in writing to the Procurement Coordinator: Marquita Price at DesProcurementConsulting@des.wa.gov.