Washington State Patrol
Electronic Services Division
Request for Proposals (RFP) for Land Mobile Radio (LMR) System Strategic Plan
RFP #: WSP-RFP-LMR2022
RFP Issue Date: November 1, 2021
Proposals Due: February 10, 2022
Estimated Value: $491,000.00
|Solicitation Description||The Washington State Patrol (WSP) seeks a highly qualified and experienced consultant to develop a comprehensive strategic plan for the WSP Land Mobile Radio (LMR) system. In response to the recommendation provided as a result of a performance audit by the State Auditor’s Office (SAO) in December 2016, the WSP contracted with a private consultant and completed an engineering study to assess the condition and coverage of the LMR system. The WSP now requires additional skills, capabilities, and industry knowledge to incorporate the recommendations and observations from the study that was completed in 2018.|
Pre Bid Conference
Optional, Attendance is strongly encouraged
Time: Nov 16, 2021 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Important reasons to attend the Pre-Bid Conference:
|Coordinator’s Email Address|
NOTE: Use the Customer Reference # above in the subject line
The State of Washington, Washington State Patrol (WSP), just issued a solicitation (RFP) on the Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS) system.
- To view the full details and documents of this opportunity login at: https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/webs/. Interested Parties may review and print a hard copy of the solicitation by accessing the WEBS system and searching the Customer Reference Number or Solicitation Title listed above.
- Once logged in click on “Search Opportunities” link on the left hand side.
- Follow the screen prompts to view a list of bidding opportunities, and then select the title to see bid details. There may be more than one additional document posted for this opportunity; please download all documents and check WEBS regularly for amendments on the bid details page. If you do not download all documents, your bid response may be incomplete and determined non-responsive.
- If the above link does not work properly, please copy the link to the address line in your browser.
- If you need technical assistance please contact WEBS Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (360) 902-7400.
Please note the timeline due dates and continue to check WEBS for posted Amendments. WEBS is the required system for official updates and notifications.
All parties must direct all communications concerning this solicitation to the RFP Coordinator listed above. WSP may disqualify any Bidder who communicates to anyone besides the Coordinator for the solicitation.
To view the full details of this opportunity login now at: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/Search_BidDetails.aspx?ID=46579
Once logged in, you should be taken directly to this solicitation.