NOTICE OF BID OPPORTUNITY
Competitive Solicitation 08021
Retroreflective Glass Beads
COMPETITIVE SOLICITATION POSTING: November 24, 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BIDS: January 4, 2022
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments to the solicitation, which could disadvantage your bid.
Pre-bid conference: December 3, 2021, 2-3pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 931 8932 1312
Dial by your location
877 853 5247 US Toll-free
888 788 0099 US Toll-free
Contract location: Statewide
Contract description: The Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (Enterprise Services) is issuing this Competitive Solicitation pursuant to RCW 39.26. Pursuant to this Competitive Solicitation, Enterprise Services intends to conduct a competitive procurement to establish and award Master Contracts for eligible purchasers to purchase Retroreflective Glass Beads.
Enterprise Services encourages the use of Washington Small and/or Washington Veteran owned businesses. In addition, in order to facilitate state agency purchases of goods and services from Washington small and veteran businesses, Enterprise Services intends to award Master Contracts in the following order:
- One (1) statewide award per category (eight categories) to the highest scored, responsive, responsible bidder, then,
- One (1) reserved award per category to the highest scored, otherwise not awarded, responsive, responsible Washington Small or Veteran Business.
- 630-03 Additives and Miscellaneous Paint Ingredients: Driers, Fungicides, Latexes, Pigments, Surfactants, etc.,
- 550-04 Beads Glass Sign and Stripe,
- 550-24 Highway Pass and No-Pass Zone Determination Devices and Equipment,
- 550-36 Marking Compound (Thermoplastic), and Marking Powder,
- 630-66 Paints, Traffic.
- Washington small businesses
- Veteran-owned businesses
- Executive Order 18-03
Solicitation documents: Solicitation documents, contacts and bid instructions are available in WEBS: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/.
Question-and-answer period: December 3, 2021 – December 21 2021. Submit questions or concerns about this solicitation in writing to the Procurement Coordinator: April Overstreet DESContractsTeamCedar@des.wa.gov.