In a series of three training sessions, Bid Designs will train on how to respond to Federal RFPs.
Proposal Foundations, Bid Designs delivers strategies for proposal success, regardless of your experience level. We’ll share the basics of the federal acquisition process, as well as project management skills designed to keep your proposal on track. You’ll learn the signs of ineffective resource management and how you can spend less to achieve greater results.
This webinar is for you if you desire to:
- Recognize false starts on proposals: why they happen and how to avoid them
- Learn to analyze your competitive market, identify opportunities ahead of time, and assess the driving needs of your customer
- Understand the critical importance of compliance and how to avoid compliance issues
- Have solid comprehension of document reviews: how they can be both a vital need and a hindrance
- Know what’s needed to consistently submit exceptional, compliant, easy-to-evaluate proposals
- Learn tips for building a robust and smooth-working system so your staff avoids burnout and looks forward to supporting future proposals