NOTICE OF BID OPPORTUNITY
Competitive Solicitation 07821
Personnel Investigator Services & Digital Forensics Investigator Services
COMPETITIVE SOLICITATION POSTING: December 1, 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BIDS: January 4, 2022
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments to the solicitation, which could disadvantage your bid.
Pre-bid conference: December 13, 2021 at 1:00 (pacific time)
Join via Zoom: https://des-wa.zoom.us/j/96179107868?pwd=a25zZi9oN1hFNGIydzNYTlI1SDJLUT09
Meeting ID: 961 7910 7868
Join by phone: 888-788-0099US Toll-free
Contract location: Statewide
Contract description: The Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (Enterprise Services) is conducting a competitive procurement to award Master Contracts statewide for eligible purchasers to acquire contracted services.
Through the Master Contracts established by this solicitation, Washington state agencies and other eligible purchasers may obtain contracted certain personnel investigator services performed by qualified professionals to investigate and, as directed, report the results thereof regarding workplace investigations pertaining to allegations of
- Discrimination (race, gender, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, and age);
- Sexual harassment or hostile work environment;
- Employee misconduct;
- Employee performance issues;
- Just cause (i.e., grievance process pursuant to a collective bargaining agreement); and
collectively “Personnel Investigator Services”) (Master Contract Category 1).
In addition, the solicitation is designed to enable Enterprise Services to award statewide Master Contracts for eligible purchasers to purchase digital forensics services performed by qualified professionals (“Digital Forensics Investigator
Services”) (Master Contract Category 2).
- 918-04-Accounting/Auditing/Budget Consulting,
- 918-12-Analytical Studies and Surveys (Consulting),
- 918-06-Administrative Consulting,
- 918-43-Environmental Consulting,
- 918-49-Finance/Economics Consulting,
- 918-65-Human Relations Consulting,
- 918-67-Human Services Consulting (To Include Mental Health Consulting Services),
- 918-83-Organizational Development Consulting,
- 946-36-Credit Investigation and Reporting,
- 918-90-Strategic Technology Planning and Consulting Services,
- 924-16-Course Development Services, Instructional/Training,
- 952-31-Discrimination Investigation,
- 924-35-In-Service Training (For Employees),
- 953-53-Investigation Services,
- 990-52-Investigative Services
Inclusion plan: None
- Executive Order 18-03
Solicitation documents: Solicitation documents, contacts and bid instructions are available in WEBS: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/.
Question-and-answer period: December 1, 2021 to December 20, 2021. Submit questions or concerns about this solicitation in writing to the Procurement Coordinator: Breann Aggers at DESContractsTeamApple@des.wa.gov.