Competitive Solicitation 25RQ077 Data Management System
COMPETITIVE SOLICITATION POSTING: August 22, 2023
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BIDS: October 4, 2023
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments to the solicitation, which could disadvantage your bid.
Pre-bid conference: September 6, 9:00am PST
Contract description: The Washington State Student Achievement Council is conducting a competitive solicitation to award a Contract to acquire a Data Management System.
The solution will collect and track data and create management reports. The solution will support the data reporting requirements for a federal grant, Good Jobs Challenge, in partnership with Washington State’s Career Connect Washington (CCW) initiative.
WSAC is looking for innovative proposals that make the administrative process for WJI efficient and streamlined and enables the WSAC to comply with EDA data requirements. The DMS needs to be specifically designed for industry-demand-driven, partnership training programs. This type of work is very complex and evolves over time; it involves multiple partners, doing various training programs at varying times, and ultimately will include a minimum of ten partnerships.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Allow participants to easily enter their enrollment information electronically, ensuring a user-friendly experience with the technology.
- Provide WJI partnerships with the ability to submit reports, track, and update training activity in the system, thereby establishing a seamless connection between the outcome and the funding tied to the grant agreement for reporting purposes.
- Provide a tool for WSAC and/or a sub-awardee of the WSAC to adjust activity types and goals of partnerships as the scope of work is created and/or altered and to measure individual grantee progress towards job and training outcomes, as well as priority populations served.
- Provide a secure environment to collect and track personally identifiable information data for all partnerships and participants involved in the WJI.
- Provide a comprehensive data system and contract management system for ensuring compliance to EDA for outcome data and expenditures that would effectively track and enable public dashboards to show progress of the overall program and enable automated reports for the state to report to EDA.
- 208-11-Application Software, Microcomputer,
- 208-54-Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 209-11-Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.,
- 209-54-Internet and Web Site Software for Main Frame Computers
- 918-32-Consulting Services (Not Otherwise Classified),
- 920-07-Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business,
- 920-14-Applications Software (For Minicomputer Systems),
- 920-15-Assessment and Profiling Services of Software,
- 920-39-Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified),
- 920-40-Programming Services, Computer (Including Mobile Device Applications),
- 920-56-Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer,
- 962-58-Professional Services (Not Otherwise Classified),
- 920-64-System Implementation and Engineering Services,
- 920-63-Systems/Executive Software, Minicomputer
Preference/priority points: 25
- Executive Order 18-03
Solicitation documents: Solicitation documents, contacts and bid instructions are available in WEBS: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/.
Question-and-answer period: August 22, 2023 – September 25, 2023. Submit questions or concerns about this solicitation in writing to the Procurement Coordinator: Mark Vessey at RFPCoordinator@wsac.wa.gov.