NOTICE OF BID OPPORTUNITY
Competitive Solicitation 20322
COMPETITIVE SOLICITATION POSTING: May 3, 2023
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BIDS: June 16, 2023
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments to the solicitation, which could disadvantage your bid.
Pre-bid conference: May 10, 2023, at 10:35 AM (PST)
Join via Microsoft Teams:
Meeting ID: 250 053 877 11
Or call in (audio only)
+1 564-999-2000,,603010945# United States, Olympia
(833) 322-1218,,603010945# United States (Toll-free)
Phone Conference ID: 603 010 945#
Contract location: Statewide specified categories
Contract description: The Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (Enterprise Services) is conducting a competitive procurement to award Statewide Contracts for eligible purchasers to acquire contracted impact attenuators.
Through the Statewide Contracts established by this solicitation, Washington state agencies and other eligible purchasers may obtain contracted impact attenuators. Enterprise Services intends to award Contracts, by specified category, as follows:
- Category 1 – Permanent Attenuators: Up to two (2) Contractors to the highest scored, responsive, responsible bidders for each subcategory.
- Category 2 – Temporary Attenuators: Up to two (2) Contractors to the highest scored, responsive, responsible bidders for each subcategory.
- Category 3 – Truck/Trailer Mounted Attenuators: Up to two (2) Contractors to the highest scored, responsive, responsible bidder for the category.
- Category 4 – NCHRP 350 Units: At Enterprise Services discretion, bidders awarded a Contract in Category 1, Category 2, or Category 3 may be considered for Category 4 Contract award.
Reserved Awards: In addition, for Categories 1, 2, and 3, Enterprise Services intends to award up to two (2) Contracts to the otherwise not awarded, highest scored responsive, responsible bidder who certifies pursuant to Exhibit A-1 – Bidder’s Certification and qualifies as either a Washington Small Business or a Certified Veteran-Owned Business.
570-08 Bolt and Stud Stock, Steel,
570-23 Expanded Metal (not Stainless),
570-24 Expanded Metal, Stainless,
570-28 Guard Rails and Accessories: bolt, posts, Terminal ,
570-45 Posts, Metal (Other Than Steel),
570-44 Posts Steel (for delineator Markers, Mile Markers, etc),
550-42 Safety Barriers, Traffic, Mobile: Energy Absorption Systems,
055-36 Grille Guards and Crash Cushions,
550-43 Safety Barriers, Traffic, Stationary: Energy Absorption Systems, Impact Attenuators (Crash Barriers),
055-82 Splash Guards,
540-73 Posts, Treated and Untreated (including wooden guard rail posts),
570-05 Aluminum: Bars, Plates, Posts, Rods, Sheets, Strips, Tubes
Inclusion plan: None
- Executive Order 18-03
Solicitation documents: Solicitation documents, contacts and bid instructions are available in WEBS: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/.
Question-and-answer period: May 10, 2023 – May 26, 2023. Submit questions or concerns about this solicitation in writing to the Procurement Coordinator: Jaime Bacon at DESContractsTeamCedar@des.wa.gov.