The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) purchases millions of dollars worth of products and services from area businesses each year. Learn how WSDOT does business and learn how to prepare to be competitive at the state level. Presenters included representatives from the Office of Equal Opportunity, DBE Support/VOSB, Procurement, Ad and Awards, and Construction
This session covered the following key topics:
- What products/services does WSDOT purchase?
- How do they purchase goods and services?
- What are the requirements to do business with them?
- How do I locate opportunities and what is the buying process?
- How can I find out about upcoming projects?