Fairchild Air Force Base, located in Spokane, Washington, purchases millions of dollars’ worth of products and services from area businesses each year. Attendees will learn more about how to sell to the Air Force and be better prepared to take part in this federal government marketplace. Mr. Michael Gilbert, Director of Business Operations, 92nd Contracting Squadron, Fairchild AFB, presented the information.
This session covered the following key topics:
- What products and services does Fairchild AFB purchase?
- Where and how do you start selling to them?
- What are the requirements to do business with them?
- How to locate opportunities and what is the buying process?
- How to find out who is currently winning contracts with Fairchild AFB?
- What projects are upcoming?