NOTICE OF BID OPPORTUNITY
Competitive Solicitation 00220
Employment and Income Verification & Public Records Search Services
COMPETITIVE SOLICITATION POSTING: October 12, 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BIDS: November 30, 2021 amended to 12/30/21, see all amendments and updated documents on WEBS
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments to the solicitation, which could disadvantage your bid.
Pre-bid conference: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 10:00-11:30 a.m. (Pacific Time)
Contract location: Statewide
Contract description: The Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (Enterprise Services) is conducting a competitive procurement to award Master Contracts for eligible purchasers to acquire Employment and Income Verification & Public Record Search Services (“EIV & PRS Services”) in order to obtain current and past information for the person being inquired.
Through the Master Contracts established by this solicitation, Washington state agencies and other eligible purchasers may obtain contracted EIV & PRS Services cost-effectively and efficiently pursuant to standard terms and conditions. Eligible purchasers commonly purchase EIV & PRS Services to assist in verifying:
- An individual’s eligibility to receive state benefits (e.g., SNAP, TANF, MEDICAL INSURANCE, CHILD CARE), including both applicants (new requests for benefits) and recipients (currently receiving such benefits);
- Post Eligibility Treatment of Income (PETI);
- A job applicant’s employment history prior to hire; and/or
- An individual’s physical location (Public Records).
Commodity codes: 952-43 – Family and Social Services (Including Shopping and Buying Services); 918-85 Personnel/Employment Consulting (Human Resources); 961-30 Employment Agency and Search Firm Services (Including Background Investigations and Drug Testing for Employment); 952-38 Employee Assistance Programs (Including Unemployment Compensation Administration Services).
Inclusion plan: None
- Washington small businesses (75 points)
- Certified Veteran-owned businesses (75 points)
- Executive Order 18-03 (40 points)
- Prompt Payment Discount (50 points)
Solicitation documents: Solicitation documents, contacts and bid instructions are available in WEBS: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/.
Question-and-answer period: Tuesday October 12, 2021 – Wednesday November 10, 2021. Submit questions or concerns about this solicitation in writing to the Procurement Coordinator: Stacia Wasmundt at DESContractsTeamCypress@des.wa.gov.